Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Memory - ummmm, Monday?

Thank you Ms. Irene for reminding me about our Memory Monday verse. It's kind of a crazy busy time getting ready for the Passion Play, but I should have remembered...

Last week I mentioned memorizing verses from Isaiah 53.
Last week's verse was Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and forsaken of men, A man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief; (that's actually just the first half of that verse. Some of you may want to memorize the entire verse, but the Beatitudes used up a lot of memory room for some. lol)

Today's verse is Isaiah 53:4
Surely our griefs He Himself bore,
And our sorrows, He carried.

1 comment:

Irene said...

Thank you, Bro. Lyndel! Truthfully, I cannot say I am memorizing every single word, but what I am doing is faithfully writing each one down. I began my index card spiral of Bible verses when Beth Moore had us choosing verses to learn twice a month last year. I am adding yours to it. I cannot tell you how often I look at my treasure of verses and share them with others! There is nothing like the Word of God to help us in our daily lives!