Friday, June 6, 2008

Southern Baptist Convention

My lovely wife and I are in Indianapolis. We left after VBS today. I have a video to upload later. I don't have my camera with me at the moment. We're in the lobby of our hotel. The camera is sevgeral floors up from here and I haven't had a chance to download the pictures and the video from today because we've been driving.


I had planned on giving exciting updates from the Southern Baptist Convention this coming week, but the only place for WiFi is in the lobby. I can get internet in my room for $20 a day. You read that right - $20 a day for internet!!!


But I'll still check in with exciting commentary and news.


If you need to e-mail me you might send it to my home address as the church connection has been out since late Thursday and I still can't connect to it - so I assume it is still down.




No comments: