Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Friends at the SBC

A lot has happened at the Southern Baptist Convention. Too much to put here. Besides, you can read good news reporting about the convention here http://www.bpnews.net/ .
Cheryl, Bro. Larry, Beth and me.

The convention is for doing business of course and for hearing reports of the great things God is doing through our seminaries, churches and SBC agencies. There is great music and preaching too. But the things that makes the SBC great, and our churches great are people - relationships.

We ate supper with Bro. Terry and Bro. Mike and Judy, but I didn't have my camera with me.

Ken and Diane


So it is tons of fun seeing friends from all over the country. Cheryl and I saw friends from many places in TN like Collierville, Columbia and Dresden, (and of course all of the co-workers from LifeWay) and friends from many other states including Oklahoma, Virginia and Kentucky.

Me, David and LeAnn

I thought - too late - to take pictures of everyone, but I got a few.

Andrew, me and Ashley

No comments: