Monday, December 31, 2007

Easter Preview

For those of you who don't have e-mail (or whose server blocks my e-inchoirers), here is a copy of something I just sent the choir. Of course, I suppose if you don't have e-mail then you probably don't check blogs either. Hello! It's 2008! You need e-mail!


“The Tree” was fantastic! I think I already mentioned that… but now my attention – our attention – needs to turn to Easter. As you’ve already heard from me, Easter is early this year! It can only be one day earlier and that can only happen when there is a full moon on March 21 when it is on a Saturday and then Easter will be on March 22. But the odds for that are rather astronomical. Well, I’ve distracted myself. The reason for this e-mail is to let you know that for everyone who can be here THIS Wednesday, we’ll have a sneak preview of Bow the Knee. This will be this year’s Passion Play.

For those of you who like to put things on your calendars here are some dates you need to know. (don’t worry, there will be more!)
March 13 – dress rehearsal
March 14-15 – evening performances
March 16 – afternoon performance

No comments: