Sunday, September 16, 2007

A Good Day

We had a good day at Hilldale today. The choir sounded great on their song and Tyson did a great job with the solo. The congregation sang well - even on songs that were a little new to them. Our guest speaker, Dr. Geoff Hammand, President of the North American Mission Board of the Southern Baptist Convention, delivered a powerful challenge to us to Seize a Divine Moment.
Then, Sunday night we heard mission reports in the service, had a good number in AWANA and LIFE University and - the part that has to do with music/worship - we had a great handbell rehearsal and StudentZ PraiZe choir rehearsal with 40 students there.

And... I had two flute players and a clarinet player tell me they were going to come to our Wind and Fire rehearsal.

It is so fun to have everyone all excited about our music/worship ministry. I see really great days ahead as we work and rehearse together getting ready for missions and worship and special events adn "the tree" and more. Woohoo!

Whenever I can get access to a computer and the internet I'll put a note here on the blog about my mission trip to Wales.

No comments: