Thursday, September 27, 2007

Back Home - Out of the Whale


We had a wonderful mission trip to Wales. My grand-daughter, Haven, is glad. She was a little concerned that I was in a whale. (She's 3 1/2) She knew I would be OK because Jonah and Pinocchio both were in whales once and they were both OK, but she really didn't like it that I was in one.
I'm basically just trying to stay awake today. I'll put up some pictures an info about Wales over the next few days. We had an excellent trip. "Brilliant", as the folks over there would say. The IMB men we were working with were thrilled with the response of the Welsh to our being there. We'll see over the next few months how God uses what we did to further His Kingdom.
Sunday's anthem - Great Is Thy Faithfulness
THANK YOU! - to Dan Dickerson for leading worship and for taking care of so many things for me while I was away.
Thank you, too, to Donna for making sure our Music/Worship Ministry continued on without a hitch while I was away.
Tomorrow - Kid's Choral Connection! Woo hoo! It's gonna be fun!

No comments: