Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The 12 Days of Christmas

The Lady and her True Love


On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me
a Partridge in a Pear Tree

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me
2 Turtle Doves

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me
3 French Hens

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
4 Calling Birds

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
5 Golden Rings

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
6 Geese a Laying


On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me
7 Swans a Swimming

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
8 Maids a Milking

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
9 Ladies Dancing

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
10 Lords a Leaping

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me
11 Pipers Piping

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
12 Drummers Drumming

...

and a Partridge in a Pear Tree!!

No comments: