Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cool Off with a Rehearsal Video for the Choir

I haven't figured out how to just put an audio file here on blogger. I don't think you can. So I made a slide show/video so I could add a song to it for the choir. Some of them wanted to sing through the song one more time before Sunday morning. Since it has been so hot this summer (although today ended up rather pleasant) I made the slide shows from pictures I took last January.

I hope it cools you off a little and maybe hearing this beautiful song will inspire some of you to join us in singing each Sunday. We have a wonderful time in rehearsal each Wednesday evening and then get to sing beautiful songs each Sunday morning.

Enjoy! (The other music for Sunday morning includes "Let the Worshipper Arise" and "Jesus Messiah." There are others but I don't remember them at the moment.)



No comments: