Monday, January 31, 2011

Stained-glass Crosses 2011

Back by popular demand - our stained-glass cross class.

Many people have taken our stained-glass cross class over the years. It is a lot of fun and not as hard as you might think. I'm not saying it's easy, but with some good instruction (if I say so myself, hahaha) you can make a cross just like one of these!

We will meet for three Tuesday nights - Feb. 8, 15 and 22. We'll meet each night from 6:00-8:00 (and probably stay a little after that each night).

The cost is only $40 - which is a great deal! I have all of the tools you will need.

Let me know (call Donna in the church office) if you are interested. I need to order glass soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have speech class on the 15th but not on the other 2 nights. Do you think I can do the project if I only attend the first and last stain-glass class? Ida Faye