Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Sneek Preview of Tonight's Rehearsal

If you click on this picture it will open up bigger for you (I think) (it should) (let me know if it doesn't)

For our readers who live far away, I hope seeing a little of what we are doing will make you want to move to Clarksville.
For those of you who have been skipping out of choir for the summer I hope you will be encouraged to come back - TONIGHT!

We have CDs of the book we are working on this summer. They were made by the Sanctuary Choir at First Baptist Church, Joelton a few years ago. It's really good (if I say so myself). Come tonight and pick up your copy so you can sing these great songs all week long in your car. If your car doesn't have a CD player - well... it's probably time you bought a new car. LOL

Did you notice the 8 track player in this lovely 1981 Buick Regal?

No comments: