Monday, June 21, 2010

Memory Monday - June 21

Happy Birthday to me!

I've always had so much fun letting everyone know that June 21 is the First Day of Summer and the longest day of the year and my birthday! Woohoo!

So since it's my birthday I'm going to put my life verse favorite verse up here. I think I already have, but it is such a wonderful verse and is how I try to live my life each day. Hmmm, just typing that sounds like something I've typed before.

Anyway, here it is.

Ephesians 3:
20 Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, 21 to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen.

So you've probably already memorized it (if you've been going along with me) so you can use this week to review all of our verses. (I wish I would review more consistently.)

Have a wonderful first day of summer!

No comments: