Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Warm Your Heart

So... the weather man says that today's high is going to warm allll the way up to 28! Woohoo! If there wasn't hope for the 60s by Saturday I think I'd be packing to go visit Florida. Us skinny boys don't stay very warm in this kind of windy cold. I think I need a fireplace in my office.


Since it is so cold it makes it easy to think about staying home instead of getting out to choir rehearsal. Let me encourage you to fight that hibernation instinct and come warm up in choir.


The old saying "Cold hands, warm heart" can be seen perfectly tonight. The best way to warm your heart is by getting out (getting cold hands) and getting together with friends and singing songs of praise to the Savior (that will warm your heart up quickly).
Bring someone with you tonight that needs to warm up!

No comments: