Thursday, December 11, 2008

Big and Small Nativities

If you have followed our worship blog for very long you already know that I have a wonderful collection of Nativities. The choir gave me a beautiful glass Nativity last year. You can see it and the rest of my collection here. http://hilldaleworship.blogspot.com/2007/12/nativity.html

Last night the choir surprised me with the biggest Nativity I've ever seen. (well, except the ones at Opryland or tacky blowup Nativities) It is incredible - made from old quilts and bedspreads. Isn't it wonderful?


So that's the biggest Nativity I have.

Last summer when Cheryl and I went to Rio on our mission trip I bought the smallest Nativity that I have.




1 comment:

Brenda J said...

I love this one because it looks just like the baby Jesus Madiosn made from clay last year!