Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The World Series

I think that the World Series is coming up pretty soon. I'm always surprised that they are still playing baseball this late in the year. I don't know any teams' stats and if I did know their stats I wouldn't know what they meant.



So I'm also surprised that I am putting a link here to an article about baseball. But since my lovely wife, Cheryl sent it to me I read it. You can read it by clicking here. http://www.breakpoint.org/listingarticle.asp?ID=7156



So I'll probably be rooting for the Rockies this year, but you'll need to tell me what happens at the games. Use words that someone who doesn't understand why you would pinch someone and then expect them to hit the ball and not you would understand.

2 comments:

Star said...

Thanks for letting us know about the "Colorado Rockies". It's good to know that there are professional teams have values. Young people have to find it hard these days to find "true to life" role models.
Star

R Lyndel Littleton said...

hahaha. I think it's really funny that when I woke up this morning the news mentioned the first game of the World Series. I posted yesterday's blog about the Rockies and didn't even know the World Series was starting that night.