Sunday, July 22, 2007

25% More! Free!

I love it when my favorite shampoo gives me an extra 25% for free! Wow! Then I can not only lather, rinse and repeat, but I can splurge a little and have extra suds or even repeat the repeat if I want. And it doesn't cost anything extra! What a deal!

We're running a special in choir for a week or two - an extra 25% free bonus rehearsal. This will help us spend a little extra time - repeat and repeat - getting some songs ready for Sunday worship.

For those who can, we're going to meet at 6:15 on Wednesday nights for a couple of weeks. Not everyone can take advantage of our bonus rehearsal, but for those who can, this will be a great boost. It will also help those who come at the regular rehearsal time as those who came to the bonus rehearsal sing with great confidence (since they will have spent some extra time on notes and words).

So... whether you join us at 6:30 or get to take advantage of our 25% more free bonus rehearsal at 6:15, I'll be looking for you this Wednesday night!

No comments: